Plastics, including PVC, ABS & HDPE, are the materials extensively used in Plumbing & Drainage. We fabricate items when our Customers’ needs fall outside the range of mass manufactured items. Our capability in welding, forming & bending plastics allows us to fulfill any custom order.
The following is a small list of what can be produced:
- Various styles & types of Adaptors
- Corner Branches
- Pump-set Priming Tanks
- Large diameter Pipe Fittings (up to 630mm ND) in PVC, PE & ABS
- Long arm Tees for Septic tanks
- Linear Soak-ways
- Dry Manholes
- Long Radius Bends (any angles from 25mm to 315mmØ Pipes)
- Bell Mouths – Various lengths and sizes
- PVC Sand Buckets & Trays
- Puddle Flanges in PVC, HDPE, ABS, SS 316L, SS 304, GI & MS.
- Parapet Drains, Roof Outlets & Planter Drains
- Reverse-Arm interceptors
- Welding of access doors on standard fittings
- Threaded & formed adapters – Made to suite
- PVC & HDPE Gully Traps & Sand Traps – 160mm to 500mm as required.
- PVC & HDPE Vortex Inhibitors
- Half round PVC rain water gutters & fittings
- Pipe manifolds in PVC, ABS, Steel & Copper
- G.I backing rings to BS and ASA Standards
And many other Items all made to order.To solve your specific problem please Contact